on 13 February 2011
I'm used to shooting with my Nikon D40. Got this a couple of weeks ago and getting familiarised with it. Took it out for a full day with the 14mm prime and my Nikon. I didn't actually need to take my Nikon out of the bag as the GF2 served most of what I needed to (except when its battery died at the end of the day).

The touch screen will split opinions, some will like it, some won't. I personally am warming up to it, though I still find buttons on a DSLR much more convenient. The ability to pick the Auto focusing points on the screen does come useful.

What is wonderful about this camera is that it stays in my jacket pocket (with the 14mm pancake) and I don't need to carry a bag to bring a camera with me.
0Comment| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.