Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 July 2011
I must say that the video and audio are simply wonderful. The 2D disc is far better to me than the 3D version. Maybe at 50 years old, I just don't want to join the new crowd, but I really cannot stand wearing shutter glasses, and I feel that the video appears less clear in its 3D incantation. Plus the nausea that some get from shutters. It is a "no sale" to me.

But the 2D version is worth it anyway.

V-10 and A-10 as far as I go on the 2D. I will not rate the 3D disc as it may just be my personal slanging off of the product.

Maybe if we start seeing 3D screens that have a layered screen, providing depth, instead of the left and right eye being treated with shutters, then, just maybe then it would be worth sitting through the 2 hours.
11 Comment| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?