on 7 September 2012
Bought this because I wanted to replace my class 4 16 gb san disk micro SD card ... I saw the class...10..that is ..I thought I won't notice any difference... but I got a nice boost in copying files on my xperia phone and the phone itself seem to move a lot faster opening apps,taking pictures,playing fullHD videos without cropping them no more...I managed to get writing speeds of 11 mb/s in the beginning and not less than 7 mb/s towards the end of copy on fat32(3 times faster than before- this with the card in telephone) ... and around 40 mb/s on ntfs,using the card reader adaptor... a must buy if you have one old class memory card and don't want to spend a fortune. I saw that also the price for bigger size is very competitive but I do not need more than 16 gb.
review image
0Comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.