1.0 out of 5 stars UK adapter missing in the box, 4 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Nikon 1 V2 Compact System Camera with 10-30mm Lens Kit - Black (14.2MP) 3 inch LCD (Camera)
I have received the camera today, the charger is for US and although the manual is stating that a UK adapter should be included, I did not get it and instead there is a UK plug that cannot be plug anywhere.
I called Amazon who told me to contact Nikon and then when I called Nikon, they told me to call Amazon. Amazon cannot help except to return for refund....
so this is not helpful at all and I will advice you not to order from Amazon as they don't seem to look into the issue for further orders so I guess there might be other boxes like this...
This is very upsetting for such a pricey item... and I am very upset by Amazon answer.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Dec 2012, 10:46:36 GMT
Last edited by the author on 5 Dec 2012, 10:47:12 GMT
Lando says:
What more can Amazon do here? Just return it to them and buy from somewhere else, then maybe come back and write a proper review.

Posted on 5 Dec 2012, 13:11:04 GMT
Monty says:
Why not review the camera instead of reviewing Amazon????

Posted on 26 Dec 2012, 19:39:31 GMT
S. Branley says:
Awesome! Another idiot who reviews the retailer instead of the bloody product and then rates the product 1 star, skewing the overall rating and making it useless for those considering whether to buy or not. Just fantastic!

Posted on 27 Dec 2012, 00:19:00 GMT
I have the same problem with Amazon no UK adaptor but a cheap travel plug works ok. The main problem I Have found with camera is the MISSING HDR option from the menu. The main reason for my purchase.
Any one else had this problem

Posted on 27 Dec 2012, 16:25:22 GMT
This is not a camera review. More of a supplier review..I'd get my money back if I was you.

Posted on 22 Mar 2013, 22:18:00 GMT
Upset with Amazon so you give the product a bad review, not warranted in my view.

Posted on 13 Jul 2013, 14:39:32 BST
BWFC77 says:
Agree with previous comment, this is not a review of the camera. I'm also surprised by your account of dealings with Amazon - I've always found them incredibly helpful. Normally they just replace or refund without any hesitation. Don't understand what you mean when you say ''there is a uk plug that cannot be plug anywhere''. IS there a UK plug or not?

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Aug 2013, 19:56:10 BST
tony k says:
Absolutely agree. Sorry there was an unfortunate issue over plugs (how difficult is it to use an adapter anyway ?) but this tells me nothing at all about the quality of the camera which is the purpose of the review in the first place.

Posted on 11 Jun 2014, 08:50:16 BST
usability says:
Thanks for telling us about the adapter issue. In my opinion this is a basic thing that can't be ignored in reviews and the retailer should fix the problem. I don't know why so many people are after a review of the camera itself when the internet is full of excruciatingly detailed reviews. The best way to highlight basic problems like this is to give the vendor a low star rating and let others know in the comments.

Have they fixed the issue in June 2014? (the date I am writing this)

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jun 2014, 12:03:54 BST
This is not the place to give the vendor a star rating. You can find that by going to your own account and rating the vendor there . Not here which is for the product only.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›