on 13 July 2012
As a home entertainment enthusiast I recently had two mounted tv's installed, one in the bedroom and one in the living room. However this left me with various systems, such as my games consoles, speakers and vhs player (old school I know) lying around on the floor.

After getting tired of tangled wires and the general mess I ordered two of these products, at the price I thought I may as well give them a go.

I had no problems with the set up (a 3mm worked fine for me), and they look and feel sturdy, easily carrying the weight of the devices I have placed on them.

All in all, for the price I paid, I can't really fault the product. And I am no longer tripping over loose cables in the night.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.