on 22 January 2014
I was recommended this selection from the larger compendium, by a close family member. I liked it so much that I think I will collect all the volumes from which these 100 were selected.

It is perfect to browse through. As befits the title, a lot of these poems reach out and grab you and challenge you to ask yourself:- Why are you here? What's important in life and What are you doing about it? This reminds me why Poetry is such a good medium to communicate, enliven and provoke. I suggest everyone should read this collection and I dare anyone not to be moved significantly, by at least one poem. And finding one such poem in this collection is all you need for this purchase to be worth it. I myself have found so many beautiful ones, but it is not for me to tell you which. You have your own wonderful journey of exploration. Good luck and enjoy.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.