VINE VOICEon 14 May 2014
Platform: PC|Edition: Ultimate|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This did not start up well, as I had problems with installation - it kept getting stuck on a file for considerable time and I though it had locked up. Eventually I just left it unattended and came back to find it had installed. Others have seen this issue, but it does work.

My first impression was good in that unlike other video capture solutions I've used there wasn't endless popups getting me to buy other plugins or utilities.

I wanted to get my videos of the kids taken on various mobile phones over the years edited together and burnt onto a DVD - importing the videos was quite simple, but it didn't seem to search through sub directories, which was a pain. However, the clips - in mp4 format - were imported into the application and added to a library. Dragged them from the library into the timeline, cut out bits I didn't want, added transitions and some simple titles. This is relatively simple use, but maybe I'll use it when I start making my blockbuster horror movie.

I didn't experience any of the crashes (On windows 8.1) and will probably use this to create more DVDs of the kids so I can remember that they were like during that 'cute and funny' phase (Now they're just naughty and not cute).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink