on 31 May 2014
Ever since I first came across this deck I have been hooked! I have used tarot on and off before but never felt compelled to have my own deck until I found this. As soon as I used Sirian Starseed tarot I knew I had to have it.

I find it extremely easy to read intuitively. I am still getting used to the deck so do read the meanings, which are great - but the pictures are so detailed, beautiful and intuitive that I find it easy to read into it. I can find the story easily and interpret incredibly powerful and useful meanings.

Importantly and amazingly it is updated to a truer version of who we are (I believe, as the creators say too). It is in line with spiritual development much more so than any other deck I have seen. Of course it isn't just about that - it simply feels more in depth and more real to life. The suits are updated and move on from the past to a modern version that is extremely insightful and sweet. I absolutely love this deck and highly recommend it to everyone who is interested in personal development, love, truth and intuition.

It is beautiful. Hands down, it is incredibly beautiful and SUPER HIGH QUALITY. It is made to last. Kudos to the creators, it is amazing and I am so glad I bought it. I would definitely buy this as a gift for friends interested in tarot as well.
What's this?