TOP 100 REVIEWERon 8 March 2010
Considering its very reasonable price, this is a brilliant purchase. I wouldn't recommend it for a professional musician who might want to protect a valuable guitar that has to be transported in vans, cargo bays etc., but for the amateur or semi-professional musician who will be transporting their instrument themselves, or simply keeping it safe at home, then this case is ideal. It is well made, quite light and accomodates traditional classical guitars very snugly. It also comes with a strap and two 'D' mounts so that it can be suspended from the shoulder or supported in the same way for additional security.

I deliberately said 'traditional classical guitar, because some models have machineheads which protrude sideways in the style of steel-strung acoustics. I have a LAG GLA4S300N14CE nylon-strung acoustic which is like that and although it does fit into the case, the headstock is a tad tight .... but it is an unusual guitar in that respect, so don't worry if you have a traditionally built classical guitar. That will be fine.

I have uploaded my own image of my guitar in this case, so hopefully that will appear in the next few days.

I bought my case from Tone Deaf Music via Amazon and I was so pleased with the speed of their service that I will soon be buying a second case from them for a Stratocaster.
review image
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?