on 20 December 2013
I made a massive error buying a gaming pc from a big brand a year of so back.....expensive, but clearly after some use and digging under the hood, it was probably assembled by the Accountants themselves....so many corners cut to maximise profit it was not funny...

Cooler Master for this one...must have sent the Accountants away on a cruise for a few months...because this case does not seem to have had many compromises made, it's so well designed and thought out, probably by gamers for gamers. The case is a dream to work with...lots of space, both doors swing right open and can even be taken off easily enough for better access while asssembling your bit and bobs.....

Yes, it's heavy, but that's a good thing...me I have a massive PSU, 2 beefy GPU's, 5 hard drives, optical...massive CPU cooler...etc etc...so I want a solid case to house my kit....another plus is that it is very sturdy on the ground.

My only slight gripe is location and fitting of my Corsair H100i...you only have one option for installation really...up top and in pull configuration. And the molex connectors in the case to power the fans is a bit cheap and nasty...I hard to straighten the pins before I could fit them, not a biggy...but seems a silly thing to skimp on given the target market for these cases...

Lastly....I'm not a show off type, so I don't care there is no window on the side...for me it would cheapen the look.......but I do like the LED on the front stock fan, the case look stunning next to my desk....love it....Cooler Master all the way.
5 people found this helpful