on 4 October 2004
I have just brought this title after seeing the film on sky movies, I have not read the book, but Im not sure I need to.
I dare anyone to watch this and not be thinking about it and the
questions it raises for days afterwards. It is an absolutely brilliant and thought provoking film, especially when Jesse returns, youl understand this sentence if you watch the film.
It leaves me with many thoughts to think about and I have now watched this four times and still end up thinking deeply about it afterwards. The romance added in the film which apparently isnt in the book, just makes the film and makes for alot more deep thinking. A truly wonderful film and I dont say this lightly I dont think Ive ever reviewed anything else I have read or seen. Fantastic, a film to treasure and watch again and again, and Im 26 so I think that says alot :)
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?