on 12 April 2012
I found the trailer online for this and watched it and I just had to get the DVD, it really is a great film. I would not have thought to have watched it at all but the trailer made it look so funny I thought I would give it a go.
All four of the boys are amazing and I have always been a fan on J.J.Field and Benedict Cumberbatch. I love J.J's acting style, particularly his witty scenes in this film but as I said all four of them are brilliant.

It is really funny but has the serious side to it as well and of course the emotion which you will definitely need tissues for this film no matter how many times you watch it. The scenery is beautiful in the film and the music suits it perfectly, particularly the James Vincent McMorrow song at the end, that really gets me blubbing!

Plus if you have ever wondered what Hugh Bonneville looks like in denim shorts then you really need this DVD, his character is an absolute hoot!!!
What's this?