on 7 January 2008
I have been reading Shauna's blog for about a year now and really enjoy it. So when I saw a book was coming out I was over the moon as I would have loved to have gone back and read the blog from the beginning but it would just take way too long.

As soon as I saw it was coming out I put it on back order, and all I can say is I am glad I did it is funny, heart warming and I even had a bit on a tear on my eye at times.

I would recommend this book to any woman, whether they need to lose weight or not because it teaches you so much more than just how to get control of your weight but also about getting control of your life and learing to love yourself for who you are.
4 people found this helpful