Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Prime Deals - Up to 50% off great movies Prime Deals - Up to 50% off great movies Prime Deals - Up to 50% off great movies Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 18 May 2012
This is a good book, a very good book. I first read Compelling Selling many years ago and of all the books on selling I had read it was, and still is, the best. And although I had re read it several times over the years, it was only when I read Keynotes that I realised how little of what I had learned I was actually putting into practice.

Keynotes made me realise how lazy I'd become and that I wasn't structuring the sale properly. When you've been selling a long time it's easy to get into bad habits and reading it reminded me of how I should be approaching the sale process.

It's too easy to be unstructured; you have a pleasant conversation and end up believing that if the prospect likes you, you are going to take the order. And it doesn't work that way. Without a well structured approach to the sale you will end up having a lot of pleasant conversations going nowhere. So whether you are new to selling or someone who has been selling for years, buy this book, you won't regret it.

Tony Jones