Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on November 20, 2013
Well, I think that the Blu-ray product of Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) is fantastic because this product and the Dave Edmunds CD arrived in one large Amazon.co.uk packet. Although, before this particular Blu-ray product was even released my family and myself went to see Bill Bailey at the Symphony Hall in Birmingham on Sunday 22nd September 2013.
In my opinion, I think that he was a good, standalone comedy performer.
Now onto the main point of this review. The reason why I ordered this Blu-ray product from Amazon.co.uk for £17.10 is because that it is my brother's twenty first birthday this Friday (22nd November 2013). So in summary, I used my student discount to take off the original value for which it was £18.00 and the good thing is that it came today in the post when I came home from college.
So, yeah, that is all the information I can tell you, guys. But again, feel free to read this particular review soon and I would recommend this product to any fan who likes Bill Bailey or even a fan of comedy.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your courteous service. Five stars all round!!!
22 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?