on 15 November 2011
I really enjoy Salley Vickers books; she's very inventive and kind - and keeps you guessing. The kind of books that I tend to keep and re-read. I was disappointed with this one - probably my fault for not looking into it more, but I hadn't realised that it was a collection of short stories rather than a novel.
I've read most of them and they are very clever (as you would expect) but, as I say, rather a disappointment for now. I will always read Salley Vicker's books and this hiccup won't put me off.
3 people found this helpful