Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 6 March 2014
I needed a smaller camera to carry with me on a long trip. The idea was to replace the NIkon D7000 and the assortment of lens I usually carry with me around :)
I bought this camera for it's sensor first and the size second. The kit lens is a bit big but it was perfect to carry on a small pouch bag in my backpack. The quality of the pictures is more than appropriate, very good in most cases. It can be used in full Manual mode if you want more control over your work and it can be used in Intelligent mode when you want to pass it to your mother so she can take pictures on a birthday party.
Also the flash works very well and can be pointed upwards, something that I've found myself doing all the time with excellent results.
So to conclude I was not disappointed at all with this. The kit lens could be better but for the price it was more than OK.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink