on 9 January 2012
I first bought this book when it was first issued.
Weight was not my main reason for buying this book ( my weight flutuated within half a stone of my ideal weight.) I used to get real suger cravings, suffered with Candida Albicans and had huge dark circles under my eyes.
Within one week of starting this way of eating I lost 5lb easily, I was never hungry
and I drank at least 2 ltrs of water aday. Within a month my weight was stable, Candida had disappeared, and the dark circles under my eyes had disappered.
I felt and looked great.

I continued with the principles keeping my weight and health stable until a few years ago when due to personal life disruption I went 'off the rails with my food'
I gained a couple of stone and felt generally run down.

By this time I had given my book to someone else, so I have purchased a new one to refresh my memory with some of the delicious food combination receips to keep me on track. I won't be lending this one out!

As I knew the main priciples of Fit for life having used it for so long, I started to use them again a coulple of weeks ago and already my life and weight is well on the way to getting back on track, I have lost 8lb, have more energy and I can cope with every day dramas without getting so anxious as well as starting to sleep better again.

Who would think that by food combining I could so easily take back control of my life again..
Anyone who is not feeling well or out of sorts,or your health is below par, I urge
you to use the prinicpals in this book. You can eat most of the foods you eat now if you combine them the right way, it helps you beat the suger cravings so you won't want processed foods, you will miss live foods!

You will lose weight, look and feel good and sleep better. It's great. How can it get any better than that.
What's this?