on 28 January 2014
Long story short I first saw this watch in a jewellery shop way back in September. With the hefty price tag of £300 it was no more than a pipe dream but it's stunning beauty haunted me for the months to follow.

So last week I trawled the internet trying to find it knowing that I shouldn't buy it but that I just had to have it. Imagine my surprise when I found it on Amazon for £214!! Not only did it save me £86 but it arrived only 2 days later.

I am just as enamoured with this watch as I was when I first set eyes on it in September; the attention to detail is stunning yet the functionality is not over-complicated. I absolutely must recommend this watch to all who are considering it.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?