on April 6, 2013
Wanting to upgrade the Scrabble Dictionary (paperback edition) I was using, to a Hard Cover, saw this and thought it looked good and the price was excellent compared to other sellers on the high street. When it arrived, very quickly and well packed, I was very surprised as hadn't expected it to be as Ultimate as it is.
I LOVE IT!
It is large, and it is heavy, but it is a pleasure to sit comfortably and explore this Ultimate Scrabble Dictionary & Word List. Just to read, as there is much to discover. I will get many years of enjoyment from this purchase and it won't fall apart with use, as paperbacks can. And I am also glad to have it Just for Fun. I like having this around and it makes me smile! Oh, and finally, my Scrabble games are improving too!
What's this?