on September 22, 2012
I have waited 12 years for this movie to be released in the uk. I previously had to buy the American version and strip off the region protection just to watch my favourite movie in my country.

Finally, after 12 years the movie was released in the UK. So I bought it, and lo and behold it's German dub. My dvd players refuse to switch the audio to the english channel, and after ages trying to translate the menu from german, I discovered the english option forces german subtitles.

So you can either watch this in german, or try and figure out the german menu system and switch to hard german subtitles.

I'd rather just use my American DVD.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink