on 7 July 2013
I was hooked after the first few pages! The story was well researched and told, and just like the heroine in 'What Have I Done' I knew in my heart there were women who will have experienced a life similar to Clover's. It was both funny, and heart breaking, and I defy anyone not to smile as they read Clover's reaction to situations she had only dreamed of - the descriptions throughout were fabulous. The ending was not what I had been 'planning' in my head and that, for me, makes it another winner for Amanda Prowse.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.