on 10 December 2003
Though I normally dislike music I have to listen to repeatedly in order to like, I must praise this CD. It was actually not the fault of the music, but rather of me that TS didn't seem special at first - I simply had to soak it all up and let it twirl a bit around in my head. The second time I heard it (and without any distractions this time), I embraced it. I'm certain you will too.
As others have mentioned the craftmanship, skill and care that has gone into this music is enormous and this alone is enough reason to buy the CD. But the element that, in my opinion, makes this CD great is the feeling, the spirit... I'm not sure what to label it, but the album has an etheral feel to it - it's walking, but I'm not sure its feet touches the ground...
I'm sure any fan of rock will enjoy this.
What's this?