on 30 April 2013
I searched around for the lightest Laptop with a decent size screen at a good price for a while. After some real hasssles trying to get hold of one I got one at a really good price on the Web via Pixmania.

It meets all of my needs - light (about 1kg), good screen, full size keyboard Intel core i5 so its quick enough. I use it mainly for web design and photo manipulation while traveling.

Annoyances:
1. The keyboard space bar and the left click button need a bit more pressure than I am used to so sometimes I miss a space when typing or when I copy something and come to paste it I find that I haven't actually copied it at all.

2. Windows 8 is largely designed for touch displays. This device has no touch display. I have no desire for a touch screen, but without it it makes the use of Windows 8 cumbersome especially when having to change between the desk top and apps overview screen

Otherwise a great product that I would highly recommend.
2 people found this helpful