Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now shop by look Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 14 January 2012
I did quite a bit of research about black out blinds before I bought these and I have not been disappointed! I was looking to get a permanent fixing blackout blind till i spotted these but glad i didn't. These are lightweight, VERY easy to use and give excellent blackout. they are also a lot cheaper than some of the more permanent blinds.

the first set we ordered did have some tiny holes in so this is worth checking when you get them, but the replacements arrived the following day (Amazon excellence!) and we have had no problems at all.

We use these every day and night at home, particularly useful for the daytime naps, and have taken them when we have stayed away overnight too. they fold up small and take up minimal space.

i am so pleased with these and would recommend them to anyone!
7 people found this helpful