on 11 December 2010
I have just finished my workout from Davina's new DVD Body Buff and thought I would do a quick review before I shower! I did the warm up, cardio & arms sections. There are no dull moments of repetitive exercises - its all nice and fast, but its not too complicated - I think after a couple of goes I will be able to turn off the voices and just stick to the music! The music is great, really fun & dancy. I know i will be seeking some of it out to download.

The arms section is done at quite a fast pace, which is good as you are still doing a bit of fat burning. The short cool down section is lovely, just to have a final deserved stretch.

I have to admit I am a convert to Davina's workout DVDs after the snow last winter meant I couldn't get to the gym but managed to get a copy of Davina Fit. Shortly after that I cancelled the gym & got another Davina DVD for a bit of variety. They really work. Obviously - you have to work too. I would like to pay someone to do my workouts for me, but that hasn't been invented yet! In the meantime, thanks to Davina, Mark & Jackie for making it fun to keep fit.
22 Comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details