on 9 March 2014
I was looking at the book to see what it's all about. As I read through it I was reading my own diet. Carbs, fats and protein. A diet like this with eggs, fish, oats, brown rice, chicken, etc had my body fat levels very low. However I would suggest eating a lot of what this lady says. I under ate even though I was eating a lot (and I felt like it was) It leaves you thinking ''Oh no, more food''

I've not tried this diet, it's just things I usually eat, so reading the book is like reading my food diary. I'm going to buy it, I'm intrigued.

Like I said before, I was full on half of what she's listed, so you can eat much more. I have 215g of mackerel, loads of veg and brown rice. When I've added the calories up I was still not having enough (You shouldn't count calories btw - Cavemen never had scales)

When people are given permission to eat much more, they look exhausted and surprised. I've seen large ladies eyes open wider when they imagine eating more, they almost look like they're thinking ''I can't manage it'' And they can't. The trade off is, they lose weight. (BODY FAT)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink