Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
While I'm perhaps skating on thin eggshells here, I'm going to have to go ahead and stomp my feet (rollerblades and all). As they say- you can't break eggs without making an omelette. Although I hate to be negative about the work of a fellow humorist, I was a bit disappointed by this- compared to some of the finest that's out there. There are a number of good moments, although I just didn't find anything to reach the level of being truly side-wrenching or gut-splitting. While it raised plenty of smiles, I didn't laugh out loud especially often. Even the best moments didn't exactly have me whooping like an American GI who just gunned down a small village of unarmed women and children. It's basically just lacking those unforgettable highlights- like Henry Root's anecdote to Esther Rantzen, say (about Rock Hudson sliding down a staircase on a lavatory seat with his trousers around his ankles, following a failed attempt to kick a cat out of the toilet door). These letters never quite reach that same class. While it hasn't been an unwelcome addition to the shelf of my toilet library, this didn't live up to the level of promise that I might have expected from the reviews.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.