on 12 January 2011
I spent some days comparing different noise cancelling headphones. I probably ended up comparing the same ones as you :) After days of indecission, I ordered these ones, the JVCs. The price was more than fair and, after all, these were my first NC headphones, so they looked good for my "experiment" and, if I liked them, I could always buy a better pair next time.

I was not dissapointed. These headphones do exactly what I thought they'd do. They're comfortable, light, sound quality is very good and noise cancelling is... well, tricky :) You must bear one thing in mind not to be dissapointed when you use them. Let me explain: I first thought NC techcnology was removing all the background noise, but the technology only works with low frequencies. This doesn't only happen with the JVCs, but with every noise cancelling headphones. High frequencies can't be removed, I don't understand why, I guess it's because of some constraint around the technology or the wave physics itself. Anyway, the JVCs remove a lot of noise, you notice that even in quiet environments. I use them at the office, during flights and in trains, and I'm more than happy with my purchase. Recommended. Thanks for reading :)
0Comment| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?