on 18 May 2014
This has been a life changing read for me. Like the author I am a retired detective, I am therefore familiar with his investigative techniques and most definitely cynical and skeptical of all that I have been told about faith. Truth is, I used to have it and I wanted it back and like many people, simply did not have the tools to defend Christianity against the now fashionable 'zealot atheist', eventually the faith I used to hold so dear became eroded by the onslaught of single dimensional thinking. This book and this book alone changed all that.. a source I can trust, a methodology of thinking I can respect and identify with and the fact that it appeared before me on my computer on the very day that I was pondering these things. It has led me to the works of CS Lewis and others and for everything Mr Wallace... I thank you and the Lord.
0Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.