on 30 March 2010
I know it doesn't say it does in the description, but I chanced it because I needed a hood and this is the original manufacturer's brand; so this is just to warn others, it doesn't fit the EF 70-300mm lens. The hood is a 3 lug fitting and the EF 70-300mm lens only has 2 lugs.

It does however fit the EFS 18-55mm and works well. I knocked it down a star because it's expensive for what it is and a bulky bit of plastic; I wish I'd got something collapsible. It twists on and copes with other filters being attached already, such as UV and Polarizing. Even with my sausage fingers I can get the lens cap on and off with this fitted (just). I just wish it fitted a broader range of canon lenses.
33 Comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?