on 14 July 2012
This book is quite honestly the worst book I have EVER read. Written in the style of an amateur 14 year old virgin girl. The characters have as much depth as a goldfish bowl, the man gets off on hitting women and being possessive and paranoid and controlling... there is, contrary to what is stated by the author, no love story going on - and the sex descriptions are sooooo annoying 'oh my inner goddess this my inner goddess that' I quite honestly could go on and on - the book made me angry!!!!

I have never been so bored and annoyed reading a book. Ordinarily I would have given up after the first page. But due to the hype surrounding it, I felt I needed to torture myself (more than the character in the book was) by reaching the end, which took all of my will and determination in order to make a proper review. I think the only reason that this book has taken off so much, is because there is nothing much else out there that will give women a bit of a thrill to read. However, the only thrill I achieved by reading this, was reaching the end. I think it will open the doors to some well written, much better thought out erotic stories. It does make me feel very annoyed to think that this woman has become a millionaire off of the back of such writing. Its an insult to all of the 'proper' authors out there.

Do yourself a favour, and don't even bother!
11 Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?