Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 26 June 2014
I make walking sticks and this little saw is an ideal size for cutting source material because it fits in my pocket and has a good sharp blade which cuts with ease and doesn't stick. The folding and locking mechanism is precise and has 2 settings, straight and angled upward. . You can buy blades for all manner of materials and applications so it's use is not confined to pruning. My only quibble is the handle which is made of hard smooth plastic and reminds me of the stuff the dashboard in my Mk 2 Capri was made from. It wouldn't I think be very comfy for prolonged use but luckily that doesn't affect me.

Did I buy it here at £44? No I shopped around online and got it for £24 including next day delivery. Am I happy with it for that? Well yes I am because it's worth it. Would I be happy at the price charged here? No definitely not cos it just isn't worth that and I would have been very miffed when it arrived.
What's this?