on 13 September 2013
On reading the prologue I thought this book might not be for me (as I'm not in to period stuff) but how wrong I was, and by chapter 3, I was completely hooked.

The story keeps you involved to the conclusion and has you rooting for the main characters. There were a few details that I 'guessed' in advance of it actually being revealed but it didn't detract from how the story evolves and the conclusion of the story is suspenseful and well executed.

Whilst I'd not heard the factual story of the two Jessie's before reading this book, it has certainly inspired me to take the time to find out more.

For a new author this is a spectacular start and I look forward to reading more.
What's this?