Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 12 October 2013
I bought "Visions" first, then "Aquarius" after I had been completely blown away by "Visions". I was also really pleased that a really good, original, British prog band had made the grade, albeit only recognised by too few people.

So I was waiting to see if they would bring out a third album, and if they did would it live up to the high bar set by "Visions".

Along came "The Mountain" and Haken had answered me with a very loud "OH YES!". From the first track to the last I was impressed. The favourites for me are "Cockroach King", "Atlas Stone" and "Falling Back to Earth". I haven't stopped listening to this superb album.

With this CD, Haken have secured their rightful place in Prog Royalty. They have even been given a good few pages in this months Prog Rock mag.

One last thing...BUY THIS ALBUM!
2 people found this helpful