on 4 January 2012
I was given a selection pack (Espresso, Lungo and Decaffeinated) as a Christmas gift, bought from Amazon.

I tried the Lungo pods in my machine this morning, and the machine really struggles with the pods. When I selected the Lungo button on the machine, it delivers approx 30% in terms of volume compared to what I would expect from a genuine Nespresso capsule. After selecting the Lungo button again, followed by the Espresso button, I did manage to get a cup of coffee that approximated in volume to that I would expect from a genuine pod.

In terms of flavour, I would say that it was good enough. To be honest, as I share the coffee machine with other work colleagues, I don't relish the prospect of standing over the machine and having to cycle the coffee machine multiple times in front of them to get a decent cup of coffee.

I shan't be investing in any further purchase of these pods.
0Comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details