on 11 November 2010
I bought this product as my second product for the Kinect I bought yesterday and must say it is a good buy. I have been aiming to get fitter. This product I feel already is going to do.

At the start I just played a few of the fun games on it. I then went in for the mode that tests your fitness and allows you to select fitness programs depending on what you want to increase. From toning to even having programs to help women after having a baby to get into shape and cardio work. I spent a couple of hours on this and I now feel the muscles burning.

It is great from the point of view that it measures your body accurately. I would recomend for the actual working out regimes to wear some loose clothing. I believe this will help with toning up and I found it a lot easier to use than the Wii and with facial recognition it means that if my brother goes to use it, he can have his own profile and not mess mine up.

I also enjoy thr fact that it has games that are multi player up to four people which I imagine will be a good laugh. It also includes Tai Chi classes.

All round it is great and am so glad I bought this.
33 Comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?