on 20 July 2014
As I've always been a big fan of the TV version of QI and an avid enthusiast of the books, it's no surprise that I wriggled with delight reading this. As always, I kept thinking "Oh, I must remember that one" and then promptly forgot it as the next fascinating snippet came along.

The percentage read figure at the bottom of the Kindle page is deceptive as , actually, the index to the book is bigger than the book itself; no, honest!

I try to ration the reading of these books out, limiting myself to a limited number of pages at each sitting but, as always, I failed this time and read this whole book in just two sittings; I just couldn't stop. If you like QI, you'll love this.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink