1.0 out of 5 stars Missing Time and Extratesticles., 6 April 2014
This review is from: Custodians: Beyond Abduction (Paperback)
I am a huge sceptic when it comes to 'new age' thinking but I recently had my narrow minded world shaken to it's core. It was on the morning of March 30th when I was awaken by my radio alarm clock, not by the usual piece of gentle piano music expected on radio 3 at seven o'clock, but by the aggressive cacophony of Dizzy Ruffian, Fifty Pence and probably Scoop Doggy Doo's I reached out from the duvet and pressed as many buttons as I could find until I was left with eerie sound of white noise with a French conversation going on in the background, who's been interfering with my knob I thought to myself , Mrs j never does that sort of thing and besides she was visiting her mother so I was alone in the house. I went down stairs, the house felt cold and it looked a bit darker outside than it normally would at that time , there was no activity in the street , Eddy normally walks his dog at seven thirty, I turn on the telly and watch the eight thirty news, well things are really starting to worry me now, what is going on? Well the day followed its usual routine but I couldn't help feel that something wasn't quite right until my wife came home and asked me why I didn't put the clocks forward and that she adjusted the radio alarm clock to remind me to do the rest ,where would I be without her, I felt so foolish I thought I had been abducted and possibly probed, but that was just the old 'Judiths' playing up again . Dear reader what makes you think that Delores is right ? Where is the evidence ? Also I have noticed that there has been no new books from the Dolores Cannon "cannon"[little word play there] now you would think that there would be a wealth of information from other planets a none stop torrent of news but all seems to have dried up, probably writers block.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jun 2014 22:26:53 BDT
hiya Darren..love your review postings...and the way you write them out....
what makes you say that?dalores is known world wide for her stories....she is very convincing and I did believe her when I was following her on facebook....do you believe anything...as you seem to know a lot about spiritual things..but don't seem to make a good review or positive one...would love to hear your reply....kath...

Posted on 2 Jun 2014 22:27:54 BDT
hiya Darren..love your review postings...and the way you write them out....

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jun 2014 04:42:07 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 Jun 2014 05:02:43 BDT
Hugh Jampton says:
It all sounds a little far fetched to me, some of DC followers believe that they are on their way to a new planet (the chosen ones) it all sounds a bit daft when you say it out loud. Of course there have been prophets before none of them have been proven right, glad it made you laugh it's all part of the service, ps thanks for the positive vote, much appreciated .

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jun 2014 12:27:09 BDT
hi Darren.....if your spiritual you will know where dc is coming from..if your skeptik,,,then its to far fetched to believe...

notrdamas is right in his prophecys....joseph tittle is right on his...edgar caysey..is right...have you read these?kath

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jun 2014 14:11:42 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 Jun 2014 14:13:19 BDT
Hugh Jampton says:
Hi kath, Edgar Cayce thought he could read a book under his pillow he also believed he had a cure for cancer, he didn't , as for old Nostradamus his writing can be interpreted anyway you fancy. No one has supernatural powers you cannot see into the future or communicate with the dead, turn water into wine do not be fooled by charlatans or people who maybe sincere but are deluded, the metaphysical has never been proven and never will be, Homo sapiens have only been on this planet for a very brief moment of time at max probably about 200,000 years we evolved from something else any environmental change in that period we could of turned out to be a different animal altogether our place in this universe is very very small .

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jun 2014 14:35:27 BDT
Last edited by the author on 12 Jul 2014 09:09:49 BDT
Hugh Jampton says:
The real reason I write these reviews is to highlight the fact that people are being conned, in some cases mediums profess to communicate with the deceased what a terrible thing to do to someone who is bereaved, I have seen it happen a couple of times to people I know. We are all but flesh and blood we have never been here before since the start of the universe (15 billion years) we have our brief moment in the sun and that's it make the most of it because life is so precious being born as you is as rare as winning the lottery twenty times a day. With what you believe you may view this way of thinking as negative, it is not it is to appreciate what life really is .

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jun 2014 21:58:42 BDT
hi Darren......ok, so some of your friends had bad experiences with mediums after the lost some one....that can happen has there are a LOT of charlatans out there who pray on peoples bereavement..it happened many times to me over the yrs,yes I have lost many family and friends...but I got on a spiritual path..i changed my life completely around..i think very positive..and it makes me want to help others not bereaved....people in general.which I have done all my life...now I know if im talking to a charlatan......I know you think we don't return to another life when we pass..my view is we do....we have many lives.....when you Passover or die....you see a holograph of your full life...you pay for the bad karma you have done to others....when your ready to die...you will see a family member from spirit...who has come to collect you........have you seen some one who has a few days to live....you listen what they saythey always see a dead relative before them...and its not an illusion...I have seen this a few time with my brother..my sister..my father in law...my friends....so why are you so skeptik......kath..

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jun 2014 22:06:05 BDT
hi Darren....well when you die...your in for a surprise I tell you....what made you so skeptik...about the afterlife.........we are but a very very small part of the universe...there are millions of other planets out there what we don't know about....when earth was made ..no one was suppose to live here.....it is the worst place in the univers to live it is a very cruel and negative place to live..so the best thing to do to get thru these negative trial is try and live happily..and help others as best you can....kath..

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jun 2014 02:30:42 BDT
Last edited by the author on 4 Jun 2014 05:43:55 BDT
Hugh Jampton says:
Kath I am not a bad person well I don't do that much for my fellow man but I do a bit. The earth isn't a bad place it can improve through better politics and economics and of course the furtherment of science and the benefit that brings. I don't believe in karma, the idea that an invisible camera is monitoring your behaviour and rewards you or not in the next life I mean how far back through your reincarnations does it go ? As I said before homosapiens have only been on this planet about 200,000 years was karma present before that ? Go back 375 million years in your evolutionary history and you was a fish ! Was karma watching us then ? Do you see what I mean at what point did we become moral ? Before that we were animals without a language to express our needs and explain our feelings, we worked on instinct hunger and a desire to reproduce we had no moral code no sense of right and wrong how was we judged by karma then ? We wouldn't of worried about right or wrong, we only started worrying about ethics when we witnessed things we didn't understand and tried to make sense of them, an earth quake a flood or being ill our ancestors would of believed these situations were a result of their own actions these ideas would of developed to the moral code, rules and laws we have today, these ideas initially would of propagated religion a concept based on alogorical tales but as we move forward we can replace religion and superstition with a better moral code and believe it or not in more secular societies crime is decreasing .

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jun 2014 05:55:04 BDT
Last edited by the author on 12 Jul 2014 09:11:44 BDT
Hugh Jampton says:
"And when this planet was formed we wasn't meant to live here", we were not sent here, how life initially propagated here is still in speculation evidence of amino acids being formed in under sea vent pipes is one hypothesis, amino acids being formed by the impact of meteorites colliding with our planet is another hypothesis, but what we do know is life did start here and it evolved here from very simple life forms until photosynthesis started to operated and the by product of photosynthesis is oxygen and then after a period of time known as the boring billion life really took hold, we are here perfectly adapted to our environment because nature allowed it to take place, no aliens no karma, just nature of which you and I are very much apart of .
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›