Format: Hardcover|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a hefty yet beautiful book! Absolutely jam packed with gorgeous photos of everything and anything remotely related to Orla Kiely. It's great as a reference book and great for using to get some design inspiration.

Orla's style is very Retro 70's and as I was around in the 70's just seeing all the colours she uses and the design elements takes me right back. I'm a fan of her fragrances but seeing all the wonderful things in this book has made my want to deck out my whole house in it.

I have a few of her pieces in my kitchen already and have aimed for an overall 'feel' to match it all together but after seeing how it should be done properly I'm inspired to give my kitchen a proper makeover. I just love her eye for colour and aesthetics and will build up gently to get my kitchen orla-fied.

Wonderful book that any Orla Kiely fan would just adore.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details