on 31 March 2010
This product allows me to show a presentation whilst walking around the people that I'm showing it to. Instead of being in the front I can walk around. This means that I can be close to the most important people at the correct time and then emphasise my words at the key moments.

I can also use the laser to point to the key points at the same time.

When I'm at the front some people can't see the screen, so instead I can walk between people when I move from page to page of a PowerPoint presentation.

It is highly valuable for anyone who gives presenations.

Worth around 20 times its cost for the business benefits.

Paul Brassington