on 26 October 2012
Ok, now before I start my review, I should mention that I normally get an irate person send me an inflamitory comment as they don't like what I write. This is an honest review of how I feel about this album, if it offends you its ok as its your choice as is mine to write how I feel. That's out of the way, now lets get to the meaty bit......

I had no expectations for this groups material, I heard "loving the sound" on the radio and loved the sound enough to buy the album, so for that part of it I was not disappointed. However, I have to agree with some of the negative comments made by other reviewers. The choice of songs on the album is good including the covers, I am a fan of covers so it is nice to hear another groups versions of some of the classics. But the whole album did feel a bit amateur at times. That said I didn't hate the album as I didn't know what i was going to get anyway but I wasn't blown away and certainly would have trouble listening to the whole CD. Sad really as I like surprises when I buy music and unfortunately there weren't any this time. I do believe that these guys would probably be great at a live gig and lets hope they have a long career as they have talent and its a shame that this album dosen't shine for them.
44 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details