on 2 January 2013
I've been looking forward to reading The Lady Most Willing by Julia Quinn, Eloisa James and Connie Brockway for quite some time, and I was very excited when it arrived.
It turned out to be a brilliant book, but I was expecting that after reading The Lady Most Likely previously. I love the idea of a three part novel and it worked wonderfully with these authors. It flowed smoothly between stories, and it was almost like there had just been the one author.
My favourite story was probably the one with the Duke of Bretton and Catriona Burns, by Julia Quinn. Their romance was sweet, and infused with the delightful humour apparent in all of Julia Quinn's books.
I also thorughly enjoyed the stories from Eloisa James and Connie Brockway. I loved the way the Earl of Oakley was so different with Fiona, and we got to see beneath the stuffy facade. I also loved how Cecily was by all appearances the proper, demure young miss but when she fell for the rakish Robin she was an entirely different person, set on seducing him.
This is a brilliant, fun and enjoyable book, and I would highly recommend reading it!
What's this?