VINE VOICEon 4 October 2011
Loved this mag as a subscriber in the 70s and still love it! I've now received three issues and I can't really speak highly enough on its merits.

So far there have been at least three excellent short stories in each edition, an avarage not achieved by other sci-fi mags (I also receive Asimov's and Analog). I enjoy tremendously the fantasy/horror element in these magazines. Not at all what you would usually expect to find in a fantasy magazine.

The reason I have given the mag only four stars is the preponderance of 'erotic' short stories. In this week's edition, for example, there are three stories which contain 'adult only' messages at the beginning, so I avoided them. I may have missed something good, but I doubt it. Far more likely that I've avoided something distasteful.

That said, I don't want to put anyone off from subscribing. There are no less than five 'novelets', and seven short stories. That's excellent value for money and the bulk of it will be worth reading.
What's this?