on 15 August 2012
I came across this book on the free list. It caught my eye for the blurb, yet I was very suspicious of the reviews. 80% of them had only reviewed James Raven books and given it 5 stars. I very nearly didn't download it, but I tried the sample and that was it, I was in.

This is a police procedural story, but the usp is that it is about the lead detective in a Celebrity Crime Squad. A killer is threatening to kill someone every time a talk show host is seen on TV.

This book was very readable. There was nothing much that held me up or pulled me out of the story. It wasn't the most wonderful story, but certainly an enjoyable one.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.