on 14 June 2013
What can I ssay about Mr Deaver.
I was introduced to his work at Uni, required reading (The Blue Nowhere), I then worked with a fan who lent me the twelfth card, since then I've been hooked, read the entire Lincoln Rhyme and Katherine Dance series.

I needed a fix and was waiting for the Kill Room when this appeared.

I bought it without thinking twice and its a good read.

It is a short story, you will read it in one evening. Because of this, it did not quite have the grip and twists that I love about Mr Deavers mind, but it is worth a read.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.