on July 23, 2010
Bought this for my new 160GB iPod and am very pleased with it. yes, it is a little loose, but I can't see how you'd let the iPod fall out of the case. I don't think mine is loose enough for it to fall anyway, but could be a little more 'snug'. I thought the clear plastic screen cover would annoy me as I don't like things over screens, but can't say as this one has really bothered me, as long as I keep it clean!!

Belkin too, so a trusted brand. I think (but not 100% sure as I don't have the box anymore) that this also comes with a 12 month guarantee? Someone else may need to confirm this for me, but thats what I think it said on the packaging!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink