on 15 April 2014
I bought this particular mount with it being an officially licensed one. It looks very good and fits tight on the top of the TV.

Previously I'd had the Kinect lower down on my centre speaker and it was fine until I played Kinect Sports Rivals and my raised arms would end up out of view.

Mounting the camera on the TV solves this and as an added bonus I didn't expect. Having the camera at almost eye level has improved the voice commands. Kinect hears me every time I walk into the room and say the command 'xbox on'. It picks it up easily without me needing to raise my voice. Previously I would need to be louder and sometimes say it twice. Not anymore.

Very happy with this Kinect mount.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details