on 21 November 2011
Just didn't do it for me I'm afraid.

I may have only read the graphic novel however I was put off attempting the novel. Such a promising premise and beginning yet when I expected things to pick up the story just seemed a little flat. The creatures seemed too abstract, (trying too hard to be... Well, I won't spoil the story) that I couldn't relate to them in any sort of way.

That said, the artwork is superb. I am unwilling to devote time to reading the novel now I am aware of the big reveal, a slightly underwhelming reveal at that.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details