Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 25 April 2011
I have two batteries for my phone. I charge the spare one separately, so I always have my phone on, and I always have a spare, fully charged battery in reserve.

This charger did not charge the battery, when I put the battery in to charge by itself. It also doesn't have any light to indicate whether the battery is charging or not. So ... useless. Avoid this product.

I then bought HTC Wildfire USB Desk Cradle and 2nd battery charging port with mains charger adapter instead. This (a) worked, when I set it to just charge the battery by itself and (b) showed me that it worked, by having a little light on the battery compartment.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink